Collage

Collage

Monday, March 12, 2012

My life....in pictures

Finally!!! A week where I actually took a picture each day! (Ok, so maybe there was a day or two where I snapped two pics to make up, but whatever - don't judge! Hehehehe)


Sunday, March 4th:

Bedside

I am really wanting to re-decorate our bedroom. Well, that's along with wanting to redecorate every other room in our house. I have trouble with the "one-thing-at-a-time" thing....


Monday, March 5th:

Smile

I am SO not enjoying looking at pictures of myself lately. I'm seeing the evidence of getting older every day, and I do not like it.


Tuesday, March 6th:

5 PM

This picture stinks. Sorry for the pathetic quality here...


Wednesday, March 7th:

Something you wore

I downloaded this app called "PicFrame" on my iphone. It lets you put up to, like, five pictures into one. Love it!




Thursday, March 8th:

Window

This school bus has windows, one of which contains a giant golf ball. Hehehehe.



Friday, March 9th:

Red

Ahh, my trusty water bottle. I've had this thing for over three years, and pretty much every day it sits by my side, slowly being emptied and refilled. It's been a loyal friend. :)


Saturday, March 10th:

Loud

Hendrix helped me clean out my car this weekend. He discovered the loudness of the horn. Fun times!















2 comments: