Collage

Collage

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My sweet blond boy...

It should be noted that I didn't grow up on a farm. I didn't grow up in the city either, just a small town.

But that boy of mine, he's born for farm life, I'm telling ya! He just can't get enough of being outdoors, heavy machinery, and animals.

Lucky for him that his babysitter is a farmer's wife! I just really love these people that care for my sons while I'm at work. Hendrix loves them too. He's always begging to go to Angie's house!

She texted me a couple pictures of him this week. I can't imagine what was going through this boy's head.....I CAN imagine, however, him stuttering because his brain was working faster than his mouth was. He does that when he gets excited. It's too adorable. Here's Hendrix, in his own little heaven:




Man oh man, I love this boy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment