Collage

Collage

Friday, March 23, 2012

Warm weather randomness!

Yesterday was another fabulous March warm day! The high was 82 degrees. This stuff is crazy!

Hendrix ate all of his dinner last evening. This finicky eater never does that, so I rewarded his clean plate with a Popsicle. I let him choose what color he wanted, though I already knew what he'd pick. Can you tell, from this picture, what this boy's favorite color is? Nah, didn't think so. Hahaha!





I'm working on doing a better job at being a sweet mom and wife. I wrote a little message on my Hendrix's sandwich baggie for his lunch today. I hope his teacher will read it to him and it will bring a little smile to his face.






And this picture seriously brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it. Don't you just want to take a bite out of this little thing????



I really love my family. That's all. Have a super Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment