Collage

Collage

Monday, July 9, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 27 (July 1 - July 7)

Sunday 1 July
REST - spent 6.5 hours at church, and temps were soaring again. :(

Monday 2 July
30 minutes on elliptical over my lunch break

Tuesday 3 July
30 minutes on elliptical over my lunch break

Wednesday 4 July
REST DAY

Thursday 5 July
30 minutes on elliptical

Friday 6 July
REST day (ran errands on lunch break instead of working out)

Saturday 7 July
3.21 mile run
I really wanted to run at least 4 miles Saturday, but it was about 85 degrees at 6:30 AM this day - I'm not even halfway joking.  I could barely breathe, so I stopped at a 5k.  This miserable weather has put a huge damper on my running and my shoes are ready to get back out there pounding the pavement and racking up the miles.  I've got a 10k to train for!! (3 months away, but that's ok!)

Miles for the week: 3.21
Miles for July: 3.21
Miles for 2012: 176.25

No comments:

Post a Comment