Collage

Collage

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Life....In Pictures

It's baaaack!!  I've been absent lately from the "My Life...In Pictures" posts.  I've been trying to follow the photo prompts from @fatmumslim, but can't seem to keep up with them, so I've decided to just take pictures of whatever strikes me, and use that instead.  I didn't get every day this past week, but 4 out of 7 isn't too bad, right?

Tues 7/17:  Healthy food for work


Thurs 7/19: (out of order, I know)  The stormy western sky over the Maumee River on my way to work (love how you can see the sun/shadow on the bridge, but the sky behind it is so menacing!).



Weds 7/20:  Baklava from the Middle-Eastern Market - yummmmmmmmmmm.  (I can't add enough m's to this to adequately describe it's deliciousness.)


Fri 7/20:  My crazy disorganized desk.  Ugh, it drives me crazy, but I can't find the time while at work to clean and organize it.  Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment