Collage

Collage

Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Recap (July 27-29)

We had a busy, but really fun weekend! 

Friday night, Matt watched the boys and I got to go hang out with some girlfriends.  We had great food, some drinks, and played "Just Dance" on the Wii and just laughed and had a great time.  Loved it!

Saturday morning, we headed to the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo, where we met up with my parents, and my sister and her family.  We had a really great time, and the kids all loved it!

After the zoo, we drove to Elwood to spend some time with Matt's mom.  She was missing the boys, and it had been over a month since we'd seen her.  We took her out to Pizza Hut and visited for a while.  We headed out around 8 pm to head home.  The boys (finally) fell asleep - though they protested to being in that car for so long - and we just put them in bed when we got home. 

Sunday we just hung around the house and did housework.  I emptied out the toy room, went through toys, re-arranged the furniture, and cleaned.  It felt good to finally cross that off my list!  Matt cleaned the bathroom and did some laundry.  I cleaned out our vehicles (they were G-R-O-S-S!). 

It was a good weekend.  I only work three days this week, and I'm off to Colorado Springs to spend the weekend with my best friend!  Woo hoo!  (I'm going to miss those boys like crazy though...)

Here are some pictures from our weekend.


Rylee and Hendrix in the safari truck.


Daddy and Jamers. 

How big does my baby look?  He's growing so fast! 


In the tee-pee tents. 


 Granny and Grandfather with their kiddos!

In the dinosaur eggs. (Turns out it's almost impossible to get three kids, ages 8, 2.5, and 1 to look at the camera at the same time!)


 









At age 2.5, he still just squints his face up when you ask him to smile for pictures.  Silly boy! 

 Jameson was "driving" our log! He thought he was big stuff.

Dad and Rylee.  This was some kind of woolly mammoth skeleton, but it looked like that of an elephant.  If you know my dad, you know he's obsessed with elephants. :)  He and Ry had to cheese in front of it! 




The gross old dog bed is the first place you need to look if you ever find it eerily quiet and can't see Jameson.  Silly kid always heads back there.  Busted, mister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment