Collage

Collage

Monday, August 20, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 33 (Aug 12 - 18)

I finally got a three-run week in!  I also got a double digit mileage week in, for the first time in a few months!  Another good thing about this past week is that I worked out 6 days out of 7.  Gooo me! 

Sunday 12 August
REST!  I always try to incorporate a rest day over the weekend.  It's usually Sunday.  I like my lazy Sundays!

Monday 13 August
30 minutes on the elliptical at work

Tuesday 14 August
3.6 mile run

Wednesday 15 August
20 minutes on the elliptical
15 minutes of resistance weights - trying to sculpt my arms a bit, but don't do weights regularly.  Probably should, huh?

Thursday 16 August
3.51 mile run - didn't think I was going to get a run in, due to impending rain, but I beat the rain!

Friday 17 August
30 minutes on the elliptical

Saturday 18 August
3.4 mile run - my favorite way to begin my weekends!

I hope to work out 6 out of 7 days again this week, though I'm fairly positive I won't be running as much this week.  We have a lot to accomplish around the house, and elliptical workouts on my lunch break are much more conducive to that.  We'll see what happens!

Miles for the week: 10.51
Miles for August: 15.51
Miles for 2012: 224.91

No comments:

Post a Comment