Collage

Collage

Monday, August 27, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 34 (August 19 - 25)

I've been in a funk lately.  I'm feeling apathetic about exercising and healthy eating.  I'm trying to think up ways to get re-motivated.  I haven't gained any weight, just have to force myself to be healthy, instead of being inspired and motivated to do it.

I'm considering doing Insanity.  I've heard a lot about it, and know it can really kick your body into great shape.  If I can get it for the right price, I'll look into it.

Meanwhile, here's what I accomplished this week:

Sunday August 19
REST - the usual on Sunday

Monday August 20
30 minutes on the elliptical

Tuesday August 21
3.55 mile run

Wednesday August 22
30 minutes on the elliptical

Thursday August 23
3.14 run on the treadmill
It's been a while since I ran on a treadmill.  Did this on my lunch break at work.  It felt weirdly good.  Whatever it takes to get in that mileage, I guess. :)

Friday August 24
30 minutes on the elliptical

Saturday August 25
REST - I took the weekend off from exercising.  I basically ate like crap, and just was lazy and enjoyed my family.  Not the best health-conscious decision, but whatever.  :)

Miles for the week: 6.69
Miles for August: 22.20
Miles for 2012: 231.60

No comments:

Post a Comment