Collage

Collage

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Only 1 weekend goal this time!

Ok first of all, this is my first mobile post from the blogger app, so we'll see how this goes!

I had a garage sale this weekend, and there is always the normal housework that comes with every weekend. But despite all of that, I have only one goal for this weekend and that is to stay on track with my healthy eating this weekend.

It seems that I do wonderfully Monday through Friday, then the weekend comes and i fall off the wagon each and every weekend. It's so frustrating and I always come down very hard on myself.

So far (15:32 on Saturday) I've done great!! It's a couple hours before dinner and I'm only at 741 calories. This is awesome news! I'm right on track for a great day and plan to stick with it. I'll update tomorrow or Monday.

Gonna see if I can't drop another 3-5 pounds, then it's alllllll about maintaining! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment