Collage

Collage

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rants and Ramblings

My random and unrelated thoughts for today.  You're welcome!

1)  This is my 301st post.  Whoa!  I'm borderline obsessed with blogging - both reading and posting.  Love it!  I have a new blog that can be found here.  Only 4 posts so far, but hang in there.  Soon, it'll be at its 301st too!

2)  Holy moly, how is it that we're heading into Labor Day Weekend already??  My plans for the weekend include: cooking/baking, college football (!!!), wine, playing with my boys, and working on kitchen decor.  Ahh, perfection.

3) Jameson was super fussy last evening.  Out of curiosity, I felt around in his mouth.  Turns out the little piggy's top two molars have started cutting through!  This is weird because he still only has two front teeth on the bottom.  Hmm.

4) I'm pretty much obsessed with this song right now.  The video is pretty sweet too.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P2hM9CLAMu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5) I really.....I mean, really want some Mexican restaurant food.  Totally don't need it, but want want want it.

6) We've been having issues with our plumbing at home.  The kitchen sink doesn't drain well, when you run water in one basin, water comes up through the bottom of the other one, and when the washer drains, the kitchen sink gurgles and smells gross. The bathroom sink drain is ridiculously slow as well. Matt spoke to the plumber today and it sounds like a main line issue.  Grrrrreeaaat.

7) I'm running my first 5k of the summer next Saturday.  I love how I said I wanted to run one race a month this summer, and now I'm signing up for my first of 2012 (first 5k, that is) in September.  Awesome, Steph.

8) NFL season kicks off next week!!!!!!!! Ahh!!  I'm making our football cards for the game we play every year, where Matt and I each pick the winner of each game, and total score.  We'll have to come up with something great for the winner this year. :)

9)  Salad with chicken for dinner tonight, and I'm excited!

10) I have managed to keep up with laundry now for 2 whole weeks.  Ba-zing!






That's all I've got for today.  Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment