Collage

Collage

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rants and Ramblings

Welcome to this week's edition of my random, and often unrelated, thoughts running around in my head!

1)  This little bundle of fat and giggles started "school" yesterday.  He also took his first few steps last night!  Yahoo!  Sorry, piggy, but 27 pounds is about 20 too many to carry around all the time.  Get a move on.



2)  The leaves are finally starting to change!



3) Today, work provided fruit, veggies, cheese, and crackers to us. How sweet is that?



4)  So, I hear the regular NFL refs are back.  Matt says that he's going to punch the first person he hears complain about them.  I think that's fair, no?

5) The plan is to spend all day Sunday in the kitchen making foods to freeze so school lunches can go smoothly.  I heart cooking and baking and I'm actually looking forward to it.  Am I weird?!

6)  I'm really digging Eminem right now.

7)  Speaking of Eminem, I'd love some M&M's.

8) We're having lunch at Texas Roadhouse with my parents on Saturday.  Did you know there is, like, nothing on their menu that you could even try to define as healthy?  Bleck.  Not sure what to do, short of eating before I go.  I really don't want to be rude, but seriously....this weight maintenance thing is uber important to me.

9) I think we've finally decided on Halloween costumes!  Hendrix wants to be Spiderman, and he tells me that Jameson should be Doc Ock. (I didn't know this guy existed until last night.  Oh, I was informed.)  I'm going to buy Hendrix's costume, but I think I'm going to have to get creative with Jameson's. 



10) I've started this cardio dance-type routine that I plan on doing at least 2x a week.  The first time I did it, Saturday morning, I could barely move, which means it was seriously working muscle groups that haven't been worked in a while.  I feel like if I do this 2-3 times a week all winter long, I'm going to really tone my core and perhaps even be bikini ready by June!

Have a great day, everyone.  Hang in there, it's **almost** the weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment