Collage

Collage

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend Recap (Sept 14-16)

This weekend involved a whole lot of relaxation, which was much needed!

I took a break from exercising, because my body was just really physically exhausted.  We slept, spent time together as a family, and enjoyed life. 

Friday evening, Matt got home from his meeting in Illinois earlier than expected.  Him and I vedged on the couch after the boys went to bed, and accomplished nothing!

Saturday morning, we ran a few errands in town, hung out at home, and babysat a friend's two girls Saturday evening.

Sunday morning, we went to church, then watched football, and had the famous nachos for dinner.  So yummy....and unheathly!  Eep!

Hope you all had a great weekend, and can have a great week as well!

This little stinker will stand on his own, but is just too stubborn to take any steps!


See what I mean?


"I think we might need to go to the doctor, mommy!"



Mmmmm, grapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment