Collage

Collage

Monday, October 8, 2012

31 Days of Healthy Choices - Week 1

Week 1 of "31 Days of Healthy Choices" (Oct 1 - 7)

You can see the actual daily entries for each day on my other blog.  Here are the links, if you're interested:

Day 1 Physical exercise!
Day 2 A Dose of Christian Radio
Day 3 Trying not to be judgemental
Day 4 Honesty
Day 5 Thinking of others
Day 6 Celebrating a healthy marriage
Day 7 Enjoying the small moments

I won't lie.  I struggled with maintaining healthy eating over the weekend, as is the usual thing on Saturdays and Sundays.  I tried not to be too hard on myself about it, though, and will do what I do every week to make up for it - count calories, and burn off as many as I can through exercise.

Day 7's choice to celebrate the small moments, as you may read, was difficult for me, but I gave it my best effort.

This month is about learning to choose healthier, in all aspects of life, and it's going to be a learning experience.  I look forward to seeing what the next three and a half weeks hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment