Collage

Collage

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 Days of Healthy Choices: Week 4

I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with this whole daily posting thing!  (Well, on the other blog, of course...)  I really wasn't sure I'd be able to do it, but I've done it, and love it!

Here are the healthy choices I made during week 4 (week 4?!??) of October.  Thanks for taking the time to check them out!

Day 22 - Finding ways to fit in the things that make you happy.
Day 23 - Having patience.
Day 24 - Being joyful.
Day 25 - Eating fresh (and I'm not talking about Subway!)
Day 26 - Don't get too serious about life.
Day 27 - Clean / Organize something!
Day 28 - Spend time in your home.

This week had an impact on me, and I'll share tomorrow, once the month is officially done.

I hope everyone has had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment