Collage

Collage

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 40 (Sept 30 - Oct 6)

I think I may have forgotten to post last week's fitness, but I don't think anyone's crying over that. :)

Sunday 30 Sept.
REST

Monday 1 Oct.
3.66 mile run on my lunch break.  What a gorgeous day!

Tuesday 2 Oct.
30 minutes living room cardio

Wednesday 3 Oct.
30 minutes elliptical on my lunch break

Thursday 4 Oct.
30 minutes elliptical on my lunch break

Friday 5 Oct.
30 minutes living room cardio

Saturday 6 Oct.
REST - Matt was working, so I couldn't have run or worked out if I'd wanted to.  Someone thought it was a good idea to get up at 6:30 am. He has blond hair and his name rhymes with 'bendrix.'

Miles for the week: 3.66
Miles for October: 3.66
Miles for 2012: 267.93

I'm obviously not going to hit 500 miles for the year, but I'm quite ok with that.  I'm at a great weight, and I feel fantastic.  That's all that matters to me, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment