Collage

Collage

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rants and Ramblings - October 18

Welcome to this week's edition of the random - and often un-related - thoughts running through my mind!

1) I am in a serious mood to bake.  But due to a teensy thing I'm doing in the month of October, I have not baked in 18 days, and am not supposed to bake for another 13 days.  Sad face.

2) Halloween is approaching entirely too fast this year.  I'm not ready.  Like, at all.  I have two weeks from today to come up with a super-villain (that I'd never heard of until about a week ago) costume for a 1-year old.  Thisssss should be fun.

3) I am currently eating an apple with peanut butter.  Is that not one of the best snacks ever?

4) My husband got home last night! Yay!

5) I think about 80% of our wardrobes is sitting in laundry baskets, waiting to be put away.  Putting away laundry is my least favorite household job!

6) Christmas is 9 weeks from Tuesday. I can.not.wait for the Christmas season this year.

7) Matt bought Hendrix a couple Dr. Seuss books last weekend at Applebutter fest.  I'm all in favor of books.  But I'm pretty sure one of them is the longest book Mr. Seuss ever wrote.  Seriously.  It's a novel.  And, of course, it's the one Hendrix wants to read every single night.  I cringe at the thought of bed time, and having to read "Scrambled Eggs" to Hendrix.  Guess what, daddy?  You're home now.  It's your turn to read at bedtime tonight.  Muahahaha.

8) I came into work early this morning to work on a complicated invoice.  It's 2:30 pm and I'm not done yet.  Gahhhh.

9) Plan is to have dinner with my peeps from my previous department after work tomorrow evening.  Looking forward to some beers and adult conversation!

10) Don't feel like including a #10 today.  :)

Have a great Thursday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment