Collage

Collage

Monday, November 26, 2012

Fitness 2012: Week 47 (11/18 - 11/24)

I hate how I lose all self-control on the weekends.  Through the work week, I drink my 64 ounces of water each day, I count calories, I exercise, I'm ON IT.  Friday evening comes, and I just want to snack all weekend long.  It's so frustrating.  Four days of gluttonous eating and snacking cost me almost four pounds this past weekend.  Ouch.  It hurts to admit that!

I know that most of that is water weight, and I'll lose at least a couple of those pounds by the time this coming weekend rolls around, but it's still upsetting to know that I can't seem to keep it together on the weekends. 

But here we go again, my typical Monday slogan: "Back on track!"  In fact, I've developed a new motivator for myself.  I'm re-naming "Fitness 2012!"  Well, temporarily, at least.  From now on, Fitness 2012 will be called "Mission: Bikini 2013."  I've been happy with my weight, I just really want to keep it where it is, and try to tone up a bit.  If I can do that, I will feel comfortable wearing a bikini this summer, so that's my goal!

I have all of December through May before swimsuit season begins, so that gives me six full months.  Beast mode time. ;o)

Sunday 11/18
REST

Monday 11/19
3.15 miles on the treadmill

Tuesday 11/20
30 minutes of living room cardio

Wednesday 11/21
3.6 miles outside

Thursday 11/22
REST - Thanksgiving gluttony

Friday 11/23
Laziest day I've had in a long time!

Saturday 11/24
Holiday Hustle 5k - new PR for me!  I beat Mrs. Clause to win a movie ticket.  I came in (by my Garmin) at 26:07.

Miles for the week: 9.87
Miles for November: 19.97
Miles for 2012: 306.59

I finally made it over 300 miles for the year!  That's like running from Indianapolis to Detroit plus about twenty miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment