Collage

Collage

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rants and Ramblings

Ok!  Back to your regularly scheduled programming. :o)

Welcome to this week's edition of the random, and often un-related, thoughts running around in my head!

1)  I have (what I hope to be) the funnest activities planned for my boys this weekend (since daddy won't be home - boooo.), and can't wait to share them with you in my weekend recap next week!!

2) I'm getting kind of excited to vote next Tuesday.  You know you're old when.....

3) I started writing this post last Wednesday.....the first two rants and ramblings no longer apply.  Ha!

4) I'm getting back on track with my calorie counting and exercise.  Four days with no exercise feels like a lifetime to me.  Eek.

5) Turkey chili is in the crock pot for dinner tonight.  Mmmmmm.

6) I'm on a Facebook hiatus, and I'm not going to lie....I find myself wanting to browse the newsfeed a lot.  But time away is a good thing.

7) It's stinking cold outside.  It's going to be a long winter with two active little men running around and being at each others' throats all the time.  Ha!

8) Thanksgiving is two weeks from today.  I'm trying not to freak out too much.  There is soooo much to be done in this house to get ready to host guests!

9) Crazier than the proximity of Thanksgiving is the proximity of my little guy's third birthday.  Mixed emotions about that!!  He's growing up and getting so much smarter and more mature each  day.  I love watching him play.  He uses his imagination and it's so much fun to hear him jabber to  himself and Jameson.

10) I made vegan, whole wheat, sugar free cookie dough last Thursday.  Had no idea how it would turn out.  Well.....it didn't.  Ha!  The cookies were way too dense, and had a chewy texture.  Ick.

Have a great Thursday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment