Collage

Collage

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Take a few minutes to laugh today.

I will be absent from the blog for the next few days, to take time to spend with my beautiful family, enjoy their company, watch football, and - of course - eat!

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving holiday, and can cherish each moment with loved ones, as you never know when it could be your last.

There will be a notable absence from our holiday table this year, and I know it's weighing on the minds of my family members.  Through our tears, which I'm sure will be shed at some point, we will draw together, laugh, walk down memory lane, and enjoy the time we can spend together as a family.  I hope you can all do the same.

Now, I want to leave you with a few reasons to laugh or smile today.  It's the only way to get through this crazy, insane thing called life, right?!?

A little diabetes humor! :)


This picture made me laugh out loud!


Wish us luck this season!






This is perfect, since I spent about two hours cleaning the bathroom last night!



It's the big game this weekend!



Guilty.


 




Clearly, there's a difference. :)



I don't want to be rude, so I'll just say that I love this one!





I've never understood the 1st-thing-in-the-morning tantrums!







For me, it's the sing-a-long CD in the car.





Ha!  This is so me!





Or chicken nuggets.




I literally LOL'ed at this one!





Have a great holiday, my friends!!

2 comments:

  1. You definetly have to find some humor with diabetes. Just wait until you talk about him being "high" and "shooting up".
    Thanks for sharing,
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathan - I had a funny picture up here that said "I shoot up when I get high," but took it down because I wasn't sure it was appropriate. :)

      Delete