Collage

Collage

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Repeat New Year Celebration

Last year, I rang in 2012 celebrating my promotion at work from the call center to the finance department.

It looks like the 2013 New Year celebration is going to be very similar. I was offered a job in Rapid City last evening and I could not be more excited!!


I will be working as the Sales Assistant to the senior sales rep in the area. We will essentially be forming a 2-person team. He will be selling the equipment, and I will be processing the orders, scheduling installs, following up, and doing a lot of the clerical and administrative work involved with his sales.

It's a position that will challenge me, put me outside my comfort zone at times, and allow me to grow professionally.

I am very excited about this opportunity. I don't see this position as a job that will pay the bills. I see it as on open door to many career possibilities and I can't wait to jump right in on January 14th!!

1 comment: