Collage

Collage

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mission Bikini 2013: Week (11/25 - 12/1)

There was a theme to this week's workouts: the elliptical. 

If I had extra money lying around, I would totally invest in a good quality elliptical machine.  All articles I've read say it's just as effective of a workout as running, but lower impact.  Every time I do 30 minutes on the elliptical at work (at a good pace), I burn between 400 and 450 calories, depending on how hard I'm going. I love it!

I started tracking my ab work this week too.  I want to look back and be able to know what it was I did to tony my abs when I'm shopping for my new bikini in April or May! :)

My self-control was decent on Saturday.  I ate healthy snacks in the morning, and only had 1 piece of pizza at the boys' birthday party.  I indulged in too much sodium-rich Mexican food Saturday night, though.

Sunday, all will-power was gone from me.  It was bad.  But with lots of water and cardio, I know I can make up for it (again) this week.  Once of these weekends, I'm going to be able to look back and be proud of myself!




Sunday 11/25
REST

Monday 11/26
CARDIO:
30 minutes on elliptical
ABS:
40 leg lifts
40 twisted bicycles (the name I made up for crunches where you put your elbows out and twist your torso so your elbow touches the opposite knee - know what I'm talking about?)

Tuesday 11/27
CARDIO:
30 minutes elliptical
ABS:
40 leg lifts
40 twisted bicycles

Wednesday 11/28
CARDIO:
30 minutes elliptical

Thursday 11/29
CARDIO:
30 minutes living room cardio
ABS:
40 leg lifts

Friday 11/30
CARDIO:
30 minutes elliptical
ABS:
40 leg lifts
40 twisted bicycles

Saturday 12/1
CARDIO
1 hour trampoline jumping




Miles for the week: 0
Miles for November: 19.97
Miles for 2012:  306.59

No comments:

Post a Comment