Collage

Collage

Monday, December 10, 2012

Mission Bikini 2013: Week 49 (Dec 2 - Dec 8)

These activity-filled birthday parties have been good to me!  For the last two weeks, I've gotten in a sixth workout. :)

I was able to get down below 125 lbs this week, but I'm sure I'm not there anymore after another self-control-less weekend. :)  But I'm not beating myself up about it.  Five workouts and lots of water this week should have me back where I need/want to be by Friday.

I'm obviously not going to reach my goal of running 500 miles this year, but I'm happy with the 300-something I can report.  I hope to start running more in 2013, as long as it's not a snowmageddon, like I fear it's going to be.  There's just something so relaxing about putting miles on those tennies! (Speaking of tennies, I need a new pair.)

Anyhoo, here's what I did this week:

Sunday 2 December
REST DAY

Monday 3 December
30 minutes on the elliptical at work
40 leg lifts
40 twisted bicycles

Tuesday 4 December
3.25 mile run - all at a 2% incline
(20 minutes at 6.0 mph)
(10 minutes at 6.5 mph)
50 leg lifts
50 twisted bicycles

Wednesday 5 December
30 minutes elliptical
50 leg lifts
50 twisted bicycles

Thursday 6 December
15 minutes on the elliptical
15 minutes on the treadmill
(6.3 mph, 2% incline, 1.57 miles)
40 leg lifts
40 twisted bicycles

Friday 7 December
30 minutes living room cardio before work

Saturday 8 December
30(ish) minutes of roller skating at my niece's birthday party

Miles for the week: 4.82
Miles for December: 4.82
Miles for 2012: 311.41

No comments:

Post a Comment