Collage

Collage

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rants and Ramblings

Welcome to this week's edition of the random - and often un related - thoughts running around in my head!

The amount of sugary treats at work for the holidays right now is crazy.  I had some of this pumpkin and cinnamon spice popcorn (with a peppermint cookie thrown in).  Delicious.

Then, more cookie deliciousness showed up.  Good grief.



During our girls' night on Saturday evening, I learned that a few of my girlfriends are developing a taste for merlot.  I've converted them! Wink wink.



Today is my Friday!  We are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Indiana.  First stop tomorrow night is Alexandria, IN.  Then Saturday we are going to head to Elwood.  Saturday night, we are going to Portland.  Sunday morning we are heading back home so that we can be in our own home with our kids on Christmas morning.

I love pizza.  I love it even more when it's free.  We are having a luncheon meeting today for work.  There's free pizza. What a way to celebrate my Thriday!

My brother-in-law had a gun pulled on him last night (he is ok) and a student was stabbed to death last night at the University of Toledo.  Gone are the days where you can go somewhere and not have to worry about your safety.

 
I started a dreaded archive process at work this week.  That's where I run a report of all the files we have that were final billed in a specified date range, box them up, and send them off to the mines for storage.  It's a physically tough process and I'm always ready for it to be over as soon as it begins.  This is what I've accomplished in three days.



I just signed up for an online quilting class on craftsy.com. I've been wanting to learn to quilt, so that I can use up all the fabric scraps I have laying around.  I'm so excited!

Is anyone else ready for Christmas to be over so that all of these sweets and calories will GO AWAY?!?

Stay tuned to the blog in the next few days for an announcement! 

In the mean time, enjoy the holiday weekend, and squeeze on all of your loved ones!

Merry Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment