Collage

Collage

Monday, January 7, 2013

Rapid City, SD!

We made it! We arrived to Rapid City last evening around 730 mountain time.

We are staying with Matt's uncle Gary through tonight. Both him and Matt's aunt Bobbi and her husband have been so wonderful in helping us get settled in. We won't ever be able to thank them enough!

Today, we drove around the city and tried to familiarize ourselves with it a bit. We drove by both Matt and I's work, the boys' potential daycare, our apartment complex, and along the highway lined with a crazy awesome amount of retail!

My plans for the next couple days include setting up a local bank account, touring some daycares, getting settled in our apartment (as much as we can without our stuff!), and getting setup with the local endocrinologist and pediatrician.

I'm hoping to be able to get the boys in daycare on Thursday and/or Friday so that I can go into my office and meet my new co-workers face to face. Hopefully that works out.

In the mean time, I'm pooped and ready to call it a night. I'll leave you with a few pictures from the road trip here. (Don't get too excited!)

















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete