Collage

Collage

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Things I Miss

Our moving truck was delayed......again.  Now it won't be here until Wednesday.  I'm struggling a lot with my anger.  It's beyond my control and I know this.  But living in an all-but-empty apartment with two very energetic boys has me at my wits end.  I've never been so ready to go to work on a Monday morning!  I'm very ready to start my job, but more ready to be able to get the heck outside of these four walls for most of the day!

Some of the things I miss most right now are:

My sewing machine!!!
Kitchen table and chairs
The boys' toys
Pots and pans
Our tv, and cable
My bed
Just the overall sense of a home, rather than an empty four-walled shell

Ok, my wallowing and self-pity party can be over now.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment