Collage

Collage

Monday, February 18, 2013

A New Routine??

Matt is off to Minneapolis for the week. I enjoy special mommy time with my boys, but its always exhausting to be the sole care-giver while daddy's away. I tried something a bit different this time (Matt has travelled quite a bit in the 3 years that we've had children).

Yesterday, I cooked most (if not all) of our food for the week. This way, all I have to do when we get home at 5:30 is warm it up and we're ready to eat! I'm excited. I made meatballs, cheesy potato casserole, BBQ shredded chicken, and we have leftover sloppy joes as well. I see no reason this much food shouldn't carry 1 adult and two toddlers through a week's worth of dinners??

I'm excited about the ease of weeknight dinners, and if it goes well, we may start doing this - to some extent - each week. Ill let you know how it goes this week!

1 comment: