Collage

Collage

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Personal Challenge - May Recap

Yet another month floats away into oblivion.  It's crazy!

So, you may remember the personal challenge that I issued to myself for the month of May.

This is going to be short and sweet:  bottom line is that it's not other people who drive me crazy, it's me who lets little things fester and turn into big things.

I've been working hard this month to let things go and just move on with life.  I've learned a lot about myself, and I've realized how much of what my husband does for our family that I take for granted.

I'm married to a wonderful man, and I intend to cherish our marriage, and not let my own pet peeves get in the way of our relationship. 

Hope you've all had a great month.

Any ideas of how you'll challenge yourself for June?

I've got an idea stirring.  Stay tuned!

1 comment: