Collage

Collage

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Reptile Gardens

It's been a busy week so far.  SO I'm just now getting around to posting about our latest weekend adventure.
 
Saturday, we didn't do much of anything.  We rang in the first day of June with highs in the mid fifties, clouds, and misty rain.  Gross.
 
Sunday, however, was much nicer, and after naptime, we decided we needed to get out of the house.
 
So we went to Reptile Gardens.  For $32, we now have season passes for all 4 of us.  Which is a good thing because, let me tell you - I WILL be going back here.  This place was so cool!  I was expecting a few snakes, some turtles, lizards.  I was expecting mediocrity, basically.
 
That's pretty much the opposite of what I got, though.  These alligators were at least 10 feet long.  The pythons were over 250 pounds.  The snakes were the most poisonous in the world.  The spiders and millipedes were the size of your hand.  It was incredible!
 
If you're ever in the Rapid City area, definitely add Reptile Gardens to your To-Do list!
 










 
 
What are your weekend plans? 
 
We're heading north tomorrow evening.  I'll spill details once we return!

No comments:

Post a Comment