Collage

Collage

Monday, August 19, 2013

Fitness 2013: August 11-17

Sunday the 11th marks the beginning of the second week of my 16-week plan to get buff!

That being said, I realize that some people really could give 3 and 1/2 craps less about my workout and healthy lifestyle.  That's cool - I totally respect that. 

I'm getting more and more "into" the health and fitness lately, so I've started another blog, dedicated solely to that part of my life.  If you're interested in following it, the address is www.makehealthyapriority.blogspot.com

I've tried having two blogs before, and wasn't able to keep up with them both.  So I'll do my best.  The idea is to keep this one more for family, kids, and D related stuff, and post all the workout business on the other one.

So this - as of now - is the last Fitness post you'll see here at The Metz Family Adventures.

Sunday 8/11 - REST

Monday 8/12 - 30 mins HIIT cardio + arms/shoulders/abs
Macros for the day: 47g fat, 133g carbs, 108g protein

Tuesday 8/13 - 3.52 miles on the tread + legs/obliques
Macros: 39g fat, 123g carbs, 93g protein
*This isn't quite accurate, because in making cupcakes for a work baby shower, I had quite a bit of icing....and maybe some cake batter.*

Wednesday 8/14 - 10 minutes exercise bike, at 20 mph + 20 minutes elliptical
Macros: way too much junk at the surprise baby shower for a co-worker.  As of 5 pm, macros were 32.2g fat, 81g carbs, 68g protein.....then I gorged.  Crap.

Thursday 8/15 - 30 mins HIIT cardio (treadmill) + arms/shoulders
Macros: didn't track accurately

Friday 8/16 - 30 minutes HIIT on the elliptical + Legs
Macros: didn't track accurately

Saturday 8/17 - REST - potty training.
Macros: didn't track accurately


Why didn't I workout while I was potty training Jameson? See what method I used.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. BEST SPIN

    ReplyDelete