Collage

Collage

Monday, September 30, 2013

Hey there, October.

My favorite month of the year. 

Weather cools down, leaves change, soups start being slow-cooked, pumpkin flavored everything emerges. Jeans, boots, and sweaters come out from those bottom drawers. Ahhhh. 

It's our first October outside of the Midwest, and I'm sure it'll be slightly different, but I fully intend to enjoy it as I always do.

We drove through Spearfish Canyon over the weekend in hopes of seeing some color on the trees. The colors weren't as vivid as I'd hoped, but the canyon was still gorgeous, as it is year around. 

This month, I am going to try to do the photoaday challenge. I always start strong, then fall behind, and end up just scrapping the whole idea. It's possible this month could turn out the same. :) 

But I'm going to attempt it! 
 
 
Some health and fitness goals I have for this month are:
 
1) Drink no less than 128 ounces (1 gallon) of water a day, M-F.
 
2) Drink no less than 64 ounces of water a day, Saturday and Sunday.
 
3) 5 days of cardio and 5 or 6 days of weight training.
 
A goal around the house for this month is to spend 20 minutes a day, every day, doing general household chores in hopes of staying caught up on everything so that the weekends don't end up being spent doing hours of catch-up, as that's what normally happens.
 
 
Do you have big plans for this month?
 
What are some of your goals for October?
 
What's your favorite month?
 
Any fall traditions in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment