Collage

Collage

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekly Goals: Sept 16 - 22

Thank you to those who have stuck with me lately, as my blog has suffered while I focused on getting my family well!  I realize the blog has been boring and lacking in posts, and I'm sorry!  But, it seems like we are all doing fairly well at this point *knock on wood* so hopefully I can get back to the blog routine!
 
 
This weeks goals!
 
1) The usual housework: keeping up on laundry, dishes, etc.
 
2) The boys bedroom.  A while ago, I posted that I wasn't going to set a big lofty goal to clean the entire apartment in a specific period of time, but rather to focus on one room at a time, work until I was satisfied, and then move on.  Well, it begins today!  I'm going to focus on cleaning and re-organizing their bedroom and closet, and hopefully doing a little bit of re-arranging of the furniture as well.
 
3) 6 days in the gym.  My workout schedule has been so far off kilter, with sickness and hospital stays and such.  I'm determined to be in there 6 days out of the next 7!
 
4) Find somewhere here in Rapid that works on and fixes laptops.  Matt logged onto Citrix to do some work from home a few weeks ago, and ever since he did that, my laptop will turn on, but it doesn't respond to anything.  Just sits there.  It's infuriating.  I need it fixed so that I can use my Silhouette to make some Christmas gifts!
 
So there ya have it.  What are your goals for the week?
 
Stick with me, friends.  I've got some yummy recipes coming up this week!
 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment