Collage

Collage

Monday, October 21, 2013

Date Night Weekend Recap

I started out the weekend with a workout on Saturday morning, not unusual.  But there's a new kiosk at my gym where you can pick a video workout class and do it on a projector screen - all on demand.  I went along with one for about 5 minutes, but kind of felt like an idiot so I moved on quickly.  But such a cool idea!
 
 
 
Those are my legs under that screen!  Hehehe.
 
 
After the gym, I popped this pumpkin French toast bake into the oven and enjoyed it with Matt.  It was good, but not fantastic.
 
 
Matt worked for a few hours Saturday morning, then we rested, then got ready and had our first date night in over six months.  Long overdue!
 
 
I made this clutch on Saturday afternoon to take on our date!
 
 
 
We decided to go to Fuji - it's a sushi bar and hibachi steakhouse.  It was so delicious, and I'm already having cravings for it again!

 
 
Check out that knife holster thingy!




 
 
After dinner, we'd planned to stop by karaoke.  Some people that Matt works with were going.  But once we found the bar, it seemed really shady, so we decided to keep right on rolling. Haha.  We tried Buffalo Wild Wings for a drink, but the wait was 30 minutes due to fights being on TV so we passed on that as well. 
 
We ended up getting a turtle sundae at Sonic, then stopping by Target on our way home.  We're just so darn exciting.
 
 
Matt worked again on Sunday morning.  After my cup of coffee, I bundled up the boys and we ran to Sam's club.  It was so darn cold and windy outside!

 
 
After nap time, the boys insisted on playing outside.  We bundled up.  I struggled to live through the cold and wind.  It amazes me how un-phased these kids are by cold temps. Bleck.
 
He's growing too fast, his pants are highwaters on him!
 
 
After dinner, Hendrix and I played Mario Party together while Matt watched the start of the Colts game in the bedroom.  It was so fun - my Hendrix is really growing up.

 
This picture is terribly grainy, but we were making mean faces at each other.  Haha.
 
All in all, it was a pretty good weekend.  The weekend coming up starts Halloween festivities, so hopefully I'll have more fun pictures to share with you next Monday!  Until then, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment