Collage

Collage

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Last Night was Epic

Hendrix had a headache.  I told him that maybe a warm bath or laying down would help him feel better, and we continued with our evening. 
 
He tried to play, then ended up laying down on the kitchen floor, with his arm draped over his eyes, moaning and groaning quietly every few minutes.
 
Obviously this isn't the normal Hendrix, so I gave him some Motrin, but told him he had to cuddle with me in order to get it.  Muahahaha. (He NEVER snuggles.  Too busy!)
 
So he climbed up into my lap, which threw Jameson into a fit of jealousy.  Matt dealt with Jamers, and after a stint on timeout due to a poor attitude, he decided that he would join us on the couch. 
 
So with Jameson nestled in the crook of my left arm, and Hendrix - having fallen asleep - in my right arm with Matt next to me on the couch, we watched Monday night football and had a giant cuddle fest.

It kinda made my heart feel like this:

 
It was pretty epic. 

3 comments:

  1. The blog you wrote titled..."Why My Kids Are Not The Center Of My World" is spot on. I agree with you 110%. Everything today is "POLITICALLY CORRECT" which makes me ill. My 21 year old daughter brought your blog to my attention. She has a 6 month old daughter and she read your blog and was smiling the whole time reading it. She also agrees with you. Thank you so much for writing it. It is absolutely the truth of where our society has turned out. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie - I am a producer for ABC News- how can I get a hold of you?
    Love your blog and your beautiful family! My email - Miseon.Lee@abc.com

    Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your article "why my kids are not the center of my world" I realized you are an extra acceptional person who I share many similar views with, and that I must follow!!
    Looking forward to more wonderful insight from another mother trying to raise her kids to be acceptional adults :-)

    ReplyDelete