Collage

Collage

Thursday, October 31, 2013

October #photoaday Days 21-31

I did it!  I fell way behind, but managed to catch up, and I finally completed a month worth of photo prompts. :)

Before we begin, I'd just like to say one thing:  Let's hurry up and get Halloween over with and move on to the Thanksgiving and Christmas season!

Ok, without further adieu...

Day 21: Then and Now
Pregnant with Hendrix in 2009.  No-mo-babies in 2013.
 
Day 22: Change
...and a button.
 
Day 23: Mood today
Pensive.
 
Day 24: Dark
and gloomy day.
 
Day 25: Welcome
To November.  Stay tuned. More on this coming in a few hours.
I think this should be edited to say "Life is what happens around you while you're looking at your smartphone."
 
Day 26: Depth of Field
Yeah, wasn't sure about this prompt, so I winged it. 
 
Day 27: Peaceful
 I sneakily snuck my phone through the door frame and covertly took this picture.  They had no clue.  Hehehehe. :)
 
Day 28: Just for me
This was dessert, and I wasn't sharing!  (Apples sprinkled with cinnamon and drizzled with honey.)
 
Day 29: Hair
 
Day 30: Wet
 
Day 31: Treat
 
 
 
Happy last day of October!

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort on your blog. I appreciate your effort. Please check out my site.I
    Toy guns for sale

    ReplyDelete