Collage

Collage

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Festivities!

Friday evening, Matt went to a Rapid City Rush game with co-workers.  I got an invitation from a friend to meet her and her family at the indoor water park, so I hurried home, dug out swim trunks, and we went swimming for a few hours.  So fun!



This is Hendrix's good friend who is moving away in a couple weeks.


 
 
As far as my big guy's birthday party, I procrastinated, big time.  I ordered Hendrix' birthday cake on Thursday for his party on Saturday.  I purchased party favors on Saturday morning when I picked up the cake.  Sheesh, Steph. 
 
But regardless, he had an enjoyable birthday party, and we stuffed ourselves full of pizza and sugar, as every child should at a birthday party!







See those two white dots?  Those are from Jameson's fingers.  Hahaha.



 
 
Saturday evening, after everyone recovered from their post-party crash, we got festive and put up our Christmas décor!  This is the first year I've decorated so early, but the Christmas season always flies by way too fast, and with us going to be gone for a week of the holiday season, I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible.





 
Sunday, I spent some quality time with my sewing machine.  (We need to name her!  Suggestions?) We also watched football - duh - and just relaxed and enjoyed the day.

 
Did you do anything special and/or fun this past weekend?
 
Do you name special objects? 
 
What should we name my sewing machine?
 
When do you put up Christmas décor?
 

 

1 comment: