Collage

Collage

Thursday, February 27, 2014

March Goals

Holy wow - it's March!  I'm certainly hoping to start seeing the crocuses popping through the frozen ground and seeing spots of green, but I'm told that March is one of the snowiest months over here in western South Dakota, so I'm not holding my breath.  Hmph.
 
But regardless, as usual - it's the start of a new month, which always fills me with feelings of excitement and rejuvenation.  A chance to set and work towards new goals.
 
Here's what I want to work towards this coming month:
 
1) Get taxes done.
Ew.  No explanation needed.  Necessary evil.
 
2) Buy fabric and start/make good progress on a quilt for our bedroom.
I want to decorate our bedroom in orange and gray, and am planning on making a chevron quilt.  Not sure how it will actually turn out, but the quilt in my head is adorable!!!
 
3) Buy glass canisters to hold all of my different gluten free flours, and put cute vinyl labels on them, using my Silhouette Cameo.
 
4) Buy ingredients to make said gluten free flours and start experimenting with gluten free cooking and baking.

And that should be enough to keep me busy in the coming weeks!

What about you? Anything you're working on? What would you like to accomplish this month? How would you like to challenge yourself?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment