Collage

Collage

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Will You Challenge Yourself With Me?

This week, I'm issuing a challenge to myself and I'm inviting you to join me. 

This week, I'm challenging myself to PUT.THE.PHONE.DOWN.

I say all the time how technology and social media have become the downfall of society, yet I don't live it. 

This week, I make that effort, and I encourage you to do the same. 

When your kids talk to you, look them in the eye and listen immediately, rather than when you're done reading that article or status. 

Instead of checking Facebook 29 times a day, put that effort into your work, your home, your goals, whatever needs your attention. 

With that, I'm peacing out for the evening, because there are 2 boys that I chose to bring into this world, who are playing, using their imaginations, and giggling hysterically, yet I sit here glued to this stupid 4-inch screen. Later. 

Who's with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment