Collage

Collage

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'm Done.

Over the years, I've thought that it would be cool - with the proper knowledge and preparation of course - to just take off deep into the woods somewhere remote, and live the life of the Alaskan Bush people. (I'm sure you've at least seen a preview for that show on TV.)

Little to no contact with society, grow our own food, raise our own meat, be survivalists. But mostly just not to be a part of mainstream society.

Kind of "out there," I know.

But as I read the news stories of these demented idiots in Baltimore, it sounds better every day.

As I hear Bruce Jenner being called a hero, it sounds better every day.
(SIDE NOTE: Bruce Jenner wants to be a woman. Fine. That's his deal. But there are policemen, firefighters, and soldiers putting their lives on the line every day. There are young children battling deadly illnesses. There are children and adults alike simply trying to stay alive in poverty and war-torn lands. Let's please re-define the word 'hero.')

And as I see the sheer HATE that is spewed all over everywhere just because someone's opinion differs from some else's, getting away from all of these people just looks better and better.

Does anyone out there have a lot of wooded acres that might be able to spare a couple of them?


No comments:

Post a Comment