Collage

Collage

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weekend Recap: February 19-21

We decided kind of last minute to make a trip down to Indiana this past weekend to visit our families. So glad we went! The temperature got up to 67 degrees on Saturday, and the skies were as clear and sunny as you could ask for. It was awesome!

We got to my parents' house around 7 on Friday evening, relaxed, and went to bed.

Saturday morning, we met Matt's family for breakfast at IHOP in Muncie. My plan was to eat lightly and keep it healthy, but that was a giant fail. I didn't go completely crazy though. I ordered 2 of the white chocolate raspberry pancakes with a side of bacon. However, the coffee was hitting the spot, as was the conversation, and I ended up drinking FOUR cups of coffee! (I have 1 cup a day on a regular basis.)

  

  

After breakfast, we headed back to my mom and dad's and spent the rest of the afternoon playing outside! We walked to the park twice, managed to swing by my niece's basketball practice, and then my dad cooked burgers and dogs on the grill. It was such an amazing day.

  

  

  


We were on the road before 8 and home before noon on Sunday. I snuck in a workout Sunday afternoon, then started feeling really blah later in the day. I'm now on day 4 of my second head cold in a month. Grr.

And after the lovely spring weather we had, we're currently getting pounded with a snow storm.

Spring is on the way though, and I'm holding on to that bit of positivity right now.

It was a great weekend, and I look forward to spending more time with the people I love this spring and summer!

Hope your weekend was fabulous and you're week has been good to you so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment