Collage

Collage

Monday, May 9, 2016

Workin' It Out - 5/1 - 5/7

Sunday: 2.4 mile run
(2 minutes running, 1 minute walking, x10)




Monday: Lifted Legs + 30 minutes HIIT on the elliptical




Tuesday: Lifted back and biceps
20 minutes HIIT treadmill
(2 mins running, 1 minute walking)

Wednesday:
Lifted Shoulders and Triceps
30 minutes elliptical

Thursday: 2.75 mile run

Friday: REST

Saturday:REST
(Matt was out of town, so I didn't have anyone to watch the kids so I could work out. Boo.)


I set a goal of 2 runs for the week, and I accomplished that goal!


The breakfast I was loving this week was a Brownberry Sandwich Thin with 1 large egg white, 1 slice of Kirkland (Costco) Low Sodium Bacon, and 1/2 a slice of American cheese. It works out to
175 calories
7 grams of fat
22 grams of carbs
5.5 grams of protein.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment